Submission Dates: March 15-17, 8 am-5 pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS:
1. This will be a juried entry exhibit
2. There will be a $5.00 non-refundable entry fee for each photograph
3. Each photographer may submit up to THREE photographs .
4. The theme for 2017 is FOCUS. Photographs that have been submitted to this exhibit in the past will not be accepted.
5. Cash prizes awarded in the following categories:
Youth (17 and under)
6. Photography must be framed or mounted on foam-core board and fitted with D-rings for hanging purposes. (A wire hanging system is not required.)
7. Print size is at the discretion of the photographer; however, we encourage larger photos so that they fit the scale of the large spaces in which they will be displayed.
8. Any photos not accepted may be picked up March 27th –March 31st.
9. Accepted photography will be on display through September 8, 2017.
10. Photographers are encouraged to submit pieces that will be available for purchase, but not-for-sale pieces will be accepted.
11. You will be asked to specify a minimum price you would accept for a purchase on the loan form or, if not-for-sale, then a value for insurance purposes.
When: Submission Date: March 15-17, 2017
Time: 8 am-4:30 pm
Where: Davis County Admin Building, Suite 304